We are an inspirational, diverse, and supportive group of women comprised of civilian and active duty service members who are spouses, daughters, or grand-daughters of active duty or retired service members from the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force.
DUSA members are welcome to serve on the board, and are eligible to apply for continuing education scholarships in the fall and spring season (Note: You must be a member of DUSA by November 1 to be eligible for continuing educations scholarships in the fall and spring).
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
DUSA is open to women 16 years or older, who are daughters, granddaughters, spouses, servicememebers or veterans of all US Military of any rank, to include Active Duty, Reserve or National Guard Components, and Retirees who live within 35 miles of West Point.
REASONS TO JOIN
- Access to FREE Social and Cultural Events
- Eligible for Fall and Spring Continuing Education Scholarships
- Eligible to Serve on the DUSA Board and Gain Valuable Leadership Experience
- Countless Opportunities Serve
- Meet New People, Form New Friendships
- Endless Community Impact
- 20% of DUSA Gift Shop Merchandise
To join DUSA, click here to complete the member application and pay the $25 annual Dues: (1) DUSA MEMBERSHIP FORM and (2) PAY DUSA MEMBERSHIP DUES